Monday, February 25, 2008

Goals for March

I know we have a week left of February and as much as I'd love to make goals for it, it doesn't seem worth the energy.

I'm having a Bogo sale this Monday/today though :) so if you like my stuff come show it <3.

Anyways.

March goals! I'm newly starting out and adding photos up the ying yang. I still have 85 left and thats not even including my trips to Rome. Which I took 4000+ photos or something insane/ Not all good or selling worthy but nonetheless... lots of photos to sort out and pick the good ones.

---------------------------------
Hearts: I would like to get 50 hearts this month. That -should- bring me to 100+ but I'll update this when February finally ends just so I'm sure on the correct number.

Sales: 10 sales sounds quite nice.

I'm also going to try and get everything that I want to get listed and out. That way I can worry about taking recent photos and re-listing. Instead of cropping. shrinking, watermarking. oye. :)

Have a good rest of February!

2 comments:

letitiah said...

getting everything listed is good! working on new things is good! now, trying to get that actually done is a bit harder ...

... or, at least, it is for me ...

Erin M. said...

lol TOO true.